Senior IT Security Analyst - Data Loss Prevention.
This is a Hybrid role with 2 days a week in the London office.
This role will hold expertise in deploying and managing data loss prevention technologies, encryption, and e-discovery. This role requires specific experience working with DLP technologies and extensive knowledge of Data Classification and Handling processes.
You will be responsible for creating end-to-end Data Classification and Handling processes with several data owners and transferring the data handling requirements to security controls like encryption DLP, etc.
• Designing the Data Classification and Handling processes with the relevant Data owners and stakeholders.
• Oversight and verification of the effective implementation of the DLP solution.
• Ownership of the DLP policies
• Providing subject matter expertise in Data Security related technologies, including but not limited to DLP, Encryption, Casb, PKI, and E-discovery.
• Providing subject matter expertise to asset owners regarding the Data Security lifecycle.
• Maintaining Data Security related policies and standards.
• Documentation, training events and artifacts, and service transition tasks for the implemented solutions.
• Hands-on experience of DLP management and implementation.
• Demonstrated track record in designing and implementing Data Security related policies standards and processes like Data Classification.
• The ability to communicate and work collaboratively with project stakeholders and team members.
• Excellent oral and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• At least 5 years of experience in a cybersecurity-related role.
If this could be of interest please apply below.