Trident Search are working with a reputable client who are in need of your skillset. They are looking for an GRC Consultant to help them support their envious client base. You will be expected to provide subject matter expertise within your speciality area within Cyber Security.
- Supporting the business in areas of Cyber Security project work.
- Supporting and leading in these projects, stakeholder management, mapping client requirements and developing cyber security strategies.
- Clearly communicate to a wide range of audiences, from technical heads to C-suite.
- Manage and develop the more junior consultants within the business.
- Experience implementing privacy solutions.
- Experience of other Information Security standards and frameworks, such as ISO27001.
- Cyber Security technical and analytical skills.
- Report writing and ability to brief stakeholders/clients.
You don’t need to have all the above but as a minimum, some GRC / Consulting experience and knowledge of Security Standards/Frameworks would be a baseline requirement.
This is a role that will provide you with a broad scope of responsibilities and will allow you progress your career as they provide fantastic training and development opportunities within the business. If this role sounds like you, go ahead and apply now.