Trident Search has partnered with a leading digital risk specialist who operates worldwide to place a Director of Field & Channel Marketing in London. The client provides intelligence to organisations regarding cyber threats to their business and data loss from any of their devices.
In this role you will oversee EMEA and APAC, managing regional marketing teams to deliver campaigns that ensure a continuously full sales pipeline. Campaigns will be both direct and channel focused, aiming to provide the BDR team with continuous leads in each region. You will constantly monitor and report on the results of these campaigns, reporting into the VP OF Marketing.
• Translate corporate objectives, positioning, and messaging into regional specific activities.
• Align campaign activities with regional goals and adjust for cultural differences
• Build strong relationships with channel partners by territory to identify go-to-market opportunities
• Build and deliver channel enablement activities to support the growth of our channel program and depth of our channel relationships
• Build necessary marketing materials, including copy-writing, for marketing campaigns
• Analyse campaign outcomes, costs, and ROI to continuously optimise spend and outcomes
• Coach and develop North American, Canadian & Latin American field and channel marketing team
• Work with marketing operations team to continuously improve our processes for delivering and measuring campaigns
• Support customer marketing and virtual event programs in region as needed
• Collaborate with the Director of Field and Channel Marketing, Americas, to develop and deliver aligned campaigns, reporting metrics, and programs
• 5-10 years in field marketing roles for B2B SaaS
• 5 years managing teams
• Demonstrated ability to meet goals aligned to business needs
• Proven experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and materials
• Passion for marketing best practices and continuously staying on top of new technologies and campaign channels
• Deep experience marketing to and through channel reseller partners
• Excellent copy-writing skills for B2B tech buyer personas
• Strong project management skills
• Generous compensation package: competitive salary, annual bonus, stock options and expense reimbursements related to travel and remote working
• Excellent benefits: generous health insurance, paid time off (PTO), volunteering days, paid parental leave, paid military leave, paid sick leave, long service award of additional PTO, employee assistance program and mental health support
• Spirited and energetic culture: regular team building events (in-person and online), monthly employee care packages, employee engagement activities with prizes, weekly updates from our co-founders, employee thank you cash awards, company swag
• Career development: In-house training programs and online learning management platforms, employee career path programs, professional certification and education support