We have partnered with a European leader in the Cyber Threat Intelligence space, to search for an experienced Senior Analyst. You will be working in a highly skilled and experienced team, conducting primary research on financially motivated threat actors, to collect threat information and intelligence relevant to clients and produce high quality reports.
The Job:• Collecting, analysing, assessing, producing, and disseminating informed and accurate reporting, providing actionable insight into the threat landscape.
• Information will also be fused with other non-cyber information where possible, providing actionable and relevant insight into a given event or incident.
We are working exclusively with a global threat intelligence vendor, who are searching for a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst.
You will be focused on Threat Research, producing leading content, creating white papers, blogs and be industry facing. You will liaise with governing bodies, presenting at conferences and educating the wider industry.
This position will be based remotely in the USA, ideally Central or Eastern time zones.
We have partnered with a leading European Cyber Threat Intelligence provider, to search for a Senior CTI Consultant. You will work in the Consulting arm of the business, producing CTI Assessments, long/short Threat Landscape reports and working on bespoke engagements – globally.
• Supporting and leading Consultancy Cyber Threat Intelligence Engagements across various national and international frameworks (*BEST, TIBER, iCAST, AASE)
• Setting intelligence collection requirements for supporting analysts
• High quality standardised strategic and technical report writing, using widely used standardised reporting structures
• Building and maintaining relationships with partners and clients to ensure a more complete picture of the thread landscape.
• Working under operational time pressure, self-managing tasks, meeting deadlines in support of client requirements.
We’re working with a leading cyber threat intelligence consultancy, based in London. Due to continued growth they’re looking for experienced Senior CTI Analysts to join the team. The analyst will make use of internal tooling and techniques, in order to collect, analyse, assess, produce, and disseminate informed and accurate reporting, providing actionable insight into the threat landscape.
• Identifying new sources and tools is a key responsibility for the new analyst.
We are working with a leading UK Threat Intelligence and Investigations provider, who are one of the first to take a proactive approach to remote working.Passionate about what they do, they empower decision makers and enterprise leaders to identify emerging threats and mitigate business risk. They are now expanding their multi-disciplined analyst team to meet client demand and drive further market share and growth.
They’re currently looking for inquisitive, imaginative and flexible entry-level cyber intelligence analysts to shape and grow with us.