Threat Hunter (13/02/21)
Location: Richmond, London
Sector: Security OperationsJump to application form
We have a client who is looking for experienced threat hunters to work in their elite team and help protect their extensive customer network from attack. You will be a part of a team who have been tasked with improving cyber defence and maturity across an enterprise organisation. It will be down to you to understand attacks that are being seen in the industry and to identify any unidentified attacks and assist with quick remediation. You will be using some of the most advanced tooling in the industry, along with your proactive and very analytical mindset.
- Data monitoring on advanced tools, analysing and correlating information to identify new attack vectors and identify false positives.
- You will also assist with the implementation and improvement of advanced tools in the environment.
- You will be able to rapidly identify new attack vectors with the assistance of tools and work with the cyber
- teams to stop the attack in its tracks and prevent downtime.
- You will be able to create intelligence reports from multiple data inputs as well as updating threat
- management play books or remediation advice in a non technical format.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of data analytics and tool configuration.
- Experience creating new threat hunting playbooks.
- Experience in understanding risk to business and remediation times. •
- Experience working alongside an organisation to allow it to operate fully whilst implementing key policies
- and threat management procedures.
- You must be a professional and experienced threat hunter...any industry recognised certifications are a bonus.
- Extensive knowledge of threat hunting methodologies, threat landscape and attack vectors.