Supply Chain Cyber Assurance Manager (1010)
£59,000 - £68,000 per annum
Sector: Security Operations
Trident Search is on the lookout for a Supply Chain Cyber Assurance Manager to provide security assurance to the business by assessing the security risk and criticality of supplier organisations and delivery partners that store, access, or process their information. This will shape and develop the complete supply chain.
Successful candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to go through complete clearance checks at the point of onboarding.
- Manage the delivery and life cycle of supplier security assurance processes
- Implement effective supply chain security programs to detect, prevent and resolve supply chain threats and issues.
- Monitor ongoing compliance of suppliers within set schedules depending on the risk profile of the supplier or delivery partner.
- Provide high-quality risk reports, with guidance and recommendations, to enable senior business owners to make the most appropriate risk decisions relating to using suppliers and delivery partners cyber maturity.
- Remain current with security industry practices trends and technologies. Identify innovative supply chain security trends and technologies that might be leveraged to protect and improve supply chain security operations.
- Support the development of business continuity plans to ensure supply chain security and delivery partner disruptions are an integrated part of their business continuity
- IT audit/risk management, managing technology risk or compliance
- SME level expertise in respect to information security risk management processes, frameworks and procedures.
- Leading, planning and conducting interviews with suppliers and delivery partners to understand the area being reviewed.
- Documenting processes and critical controls in association with supplier and organisational processes.
- Be SC cleared or willing to undergo SC clearance at the point of onboarding.