Senior SOC Consultant (13/0221CR)
Location: Home based
Sector: Security OperationsJump to application form
If you are looking to help clients build out their SOC’s here within the UK, Trident Search have partnered with one of the fastest growing MSSP’s who are looking for a Senior SOC Consultant. This is a chance for you to utilize your skills to help clients understand best practices and what technologies to implement within their security postures. This role offers good progression and the client is ideally looking for someone who has experience working within financial services.
This is a chance for an experienced Consultant to work with a rapidly growing team and help grow out the consulting arm within this business.
- Managing the consultancy service / Lead all stages of complex and critical consultancy engagements with senior management.
- Assess core business function capabilities and activities and improve alignment with strategic risk and security objectives.
- Provide advice and mentor consultants and/or the customer through involvement in the delivery of consultancy services.
- Provide and maintain technical input into establishing agreements/contracts (e.g. scope of works) and manages completion and disengagement.
- Select and / or review approaches and standards to suit customer challenges and opportunities.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the platform or software configuration by identifying the root cause and potential solution to mitigate against the issue arising again.
- Use expertise to innovate and identify the security operations within an organisation.
- A degree in a STEM related discipline or equivalent experience.
- CISSP / CISM certification or equivalent experience is required.
Experience required in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Systems Requirements Planning
- Cybersecurity Defence Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment & Management
- Test & Evaluation
- Cyber Operations
- Threat Analysis
- All-Source Analysis
- Systems Architecture
- Incident Response
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing MSSP’s who are providing a great position for internal progression. Go ahead and apply now!