Senior Security Engineer (30/11/20/CR)
Location: London, London
Sector: Security Operations
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to work with a growing consultancy in London. You will be the internal SME within the organisation and will focus on securing and hardening their internal infrastructure, whilst mitigating threats and responding to incidents. It will fall to you to improve their current security posture and help educate others within the organisation on best security practises.
This is an incredibly broad and technical role which will see you work on multiple tools. The client has an Azure environment so experience in this area is a must. Your responsibilities will range from email security and password management to threat protection and vulnerability management.
- Configuration of standard network security products to aid with incident prevention
- Security Controls experience (IAM)
- Detect and respond to incidents and create IR Playbooks
- Assist with VM by performing scans and lead implementing fixes on the environment, both on prem and cloud
- Maintain and improve current security processes within the organisation, ranging from EDR to Cloud Security
- Provide Security Architecture advice
- To be the go to person for security escalations
- Provide security reports for the organisation
- Understanding of current information security frameworks and methodologies and how best to implement them
- Great infrastructure security experience
- Experience with Azure and O365
If you also have experience in GRC this will be a bonus. Industry certifications are also desirable but not essential. If you want to join a global consultancy then go ahead and apply now.