Senior Sales Engineer (1003)
Location: Home based
£90,000 per annum
Sector: Security Operations
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to be the technical resource for the Regional Sales Managers, helping the team win new business through technical product demonstrations and pre-sales support and education. As well as client-facing, the Senior Sales Engineer will be a technical subject matter expert in SOC integration (including API and automation) for prospects, colleagues, and peers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining an excellent technical understanding of our platform and capabilities
- Providing product demonstrations to potential clients either via Zoom or in-person
- Assisting the Sales Managers to identify the relevant decision-makers within target accounts
- Answering technical questions for clients to ensure they understand our capabilities
- Responding accurately to RFI’s & RFP’s using your knowledge of the solution
- Managing trials to ensure a successful conclusion and a technical win.
- Enabling technical teams within channel partners
- Where necessary, support of marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events with product/service demonstrations
- Build customer relations throughout the trials process to ensure success
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams
- Providing advanced training and support for channel partners.
- Strong sales engineering experience
- Demonstrable technical experience in cybersecurity (SIEM, SOC, threat intelligence, digital risk management)
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Strong Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident working with HTTP REST-based APIs using JSON.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Willing ability to travel to visit prospects & attend sales events or exhibits
- High level of integrity and work ethic Desirable
- Industry certifications or a related qualification
- Any language skills
- Experience in a start-up or security vendor
- Experience in working in a secure environment with sensitive information
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.com
- Generous compensation package: competitive salary, annual bonus, stock options and expense reimbursements related to travel and remote working.
- Excellent benefits: generous health insurance, 33 days holiday (including public/bank holidays), buy and sell holiday, volunteering days, paid sick leave, long service award of the additional holiday, employee assistance program, health and wellbeing discounts and health screening assessments.
- Spirited and energetic culture: regular team-building events (in-person and online), employee care packages, employee engagement activities with prizes, weekly updates from our cofounders, employee thank you cash awards.
- Career Development: In-house training programs and online learning platforms, employee career path programs, professional certification, and education support.