Senior Recruitment Consultant (SecCons)
Location: Long Lane, London
Sector: Security Operations
After a very successful year 1, we are looking to bring on a Senior Consultant to join us on our journey of extremely ambitious growth. You will work alongside and learn from successful, industry leading Cyber Consultants.
There is no need to have a background in Cyber Security, but the willingness to learn and have a passion for preventing cyber-crime is a must.
We offer an unrivalled commission scheme with no threshold, in one of the most lucrative but challenging markets. We offer unlimited leave and complete autonomy over your career.
All our Consultants work in dedicated niche verticals, enabling them to be genuine experts and true Consultants to both clients and candidates. We are experts across the Security Operations, Advisory Service and Cyber Sales markets, working closely with Veterans, LE and Government agencies.
We are looking for experienced consultants who want to help us achieve our Mission to create a “Centre of Excellence” for the very best recruiters in our industry.
What we are looking for:
• Proven billings that have improved year on year
• Be a key figure within your industry – Technology experience desirable
• Deep technical knowledge on your area of expertise and a desire for further education
• The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• To have an attitude that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
• No glass ceiling on your career progression
• A very good reputation and a large existing database of clients and candidates
• Excellent commission and annual bonus – 25%+
• A team who are all pulling in the same direction
• Flexible working and autonomy over your desk
• Unlimited annual leave
• Incentive trips to Amsterdam, Ibiza, Munich, Vegas and more
If you think you are the right person to join Trident, then please do reach out for more details. This is an opportunity to be part of something big, at inception.