Trident Search have partnered with an established London based MSSP that has won numerous accolades within the cyber security landscape. Having exponentially grown their presales market within the last 6 months, the company are searching for an experienced senior presales engineer to work alongside a team of 4 and report directly to the head of the presales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an extremely well established and credible company, to work in an inclusive, encouraging, supportive environment that will provide further training and development, with an extremely generous package and a hybrid working environment.
• Provide end-to-end sales support across the range of cyber advisory and security services.
• Proactively assess, develop, and scope solutions, coordinating with internal teams to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
• Mentoring and assisting other members of the team as a subject matter expert.
• Recommend and present commercially attractive solutions that deliver value for the customer.
• Produce high-quality, persuasive proposals that includes solution outline and scope of works encompassing clear and concise deliverables.
• Compose executive summaries of proposals to relate technical challenges to business context.
• Generate responses to RFPs, in conjunction with sales, service and technical teams.
• Deliver demonstrations and assist with POC’s.
• Develop relationships with vendor SME’s to ensure consistent access to high quality technology support/knowledge and competitive information.
• Provide skills transfer to sales team to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
• Develop and maintain proposal templates for key services.
• Experience in a customer-facing security and network B2B environment, and of Managed Security Services.
• Security/network infrastructure architecture, design and development skills.
• Experience of designing and implementing security best-practice in cloud environments, SIEM services, Microsoft Azure experience is especially welcome.