Trident have partnered with a leading market research organisation, we are looking for a consultant to join the Identity and Access Management team.
You will need to have strong skills in deploying and managing IAM and PAM technologies and processes.
You will be responsible for creating end-to-end Identity and Access management processes with the several asset owners, including but not limited to Privilege Access Management, JML process, Kri/Kpi management, and access governance.
• Designing the PAM solution with the relevant teams and stakeholders.
• Oversight and verification of the effective implementation of the PAM solution.
• Providing subject matter expertise in IAM related technologies, including but not limited to AAD, SAML, OAuth, PKI and Kerberos authentication.
• Providing subject matter expertise to asset owners regarding the IAM processes including but not limited to JML, Kpi/Kri monitoring and access management lifecycle.
• Maintaining IAM related policies and standards.
• Documentation, training events and artefacts, and service transition tasks for the implemented solutions.
• Extensive hands-on experience of PAM implementation is critical.
• Demonstrated track record in designing and implementing IAM related policies standards and processes like JML.
• Security Certificate regarding the PAM solution or in the IAM field is desired.
• The ability to communicate and work collaboratively with project stakeholders and team members. • Excellent oral and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• 5+ years of experience in a IAM related role