Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (TX1302)
Location: Fort Worth, Tarrant County
Sector: Threat IntelligenceJump to application form
We are working exclusively with a global threat intelligence vendor, who are searching for a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst.
You will be focused on Threat Research, producing leading content, creating white papers, blogs and be industry facing. You will liaise with governing bodies, presenting at conferences and educating the wider industry.
This position will be based remotely in the USA, ideally Central or Eastern time zones.
• Create external research collateral to drive customer and industry engagement
• Create and proofread research-based blogs and the wider Intelligence team in the selection of topics and writing of the same.
• Leveraging collections to identify, research, and produce content regarding key trends that will likely have an impact to the cyber threat landscape.
• Development of IRs and ICPs in support of research.
• Create the weekly podcast agenda and show notes, coordinating topics, and designing the overall flow of the podcast.
• Support and create content for research-based webinars.
• Contribute to Call For Papers responses
• Provide responses to PR requests
• Generate content for and deliver public speaking engagements (virtual and in person) at security conferences and similar events.
• Represent the Vendor as a leader in the cyber threat intelligence space.
• 5-10 years’ experience in cyber security, security operations, and/or threat intelligence.
• Experience structuring research in support of intelligence requirements.
• Experience with OSINT and source evaluation standards.
• Ability to conduct all-source intelligence analysis of large data sets.
• Understanding of current cyber security trends and the existing state of the threat landscape.
• Familiarity with using structured analytic techniques for intelligence analysis.
• Demonstrated writing ability, including proofreading and peer review of client and prospect-facing research.
• Inquisitive and curious mindset when it comes to identification of research topics.
• Strong understanding of Security Operations practices such as YARA, snort, and/or bro signatures - ability to connect threat intelligence to day-to-day SOC activities.
• Experience with vulnerability intelligence and common threat feeds.
• Familiarity with the Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain, and ATT&CK frameworks.