Senior Cyber Security Consultant (2008)
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Sector: Security Operations
Trident Search have partnered with a growing MSSP who offer a wide range of Cyber Security services and have a track record of succeeding where others have failed. Our client has created an all encompassing Consultancy for all things cyber and we are working with them to build a centre of excellence.
Our client supports a diverse range of clients including large Governmental departments as well as a wide range of businesses within the private sector. They are currently looking for an SC cleared Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join them in providing services to a major Client based in The North West.
- You must hold SC Clearance
- Acting as the Project Lead on a large Cyber/Resilience Programme, you will own the lifecycle of a project and manage/coordinate the delivery of Cyber/Information Security Assurance services.
- You will be reviewing different business verticals against industry security frameworks and identifying gaps in technical, physical, personnel and procedural security controls and looking at ways to mitigate them.
Background & Experience:
- Be Customer focused and a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Experienced in working in a multi-team portfolio delivery structure.
- Experienced in working with secure systems, both for development and production environments
- Possession of strong knowledge and passion for practical delivery, using the most appropriate tools available. Including Agile principles and practices.
- Good understanding of most Project Management Methodologies (Agile, Prince2, Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming)
- Competent on MS Office suite
- Competent/have used common project management tools – e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Planner, MS Project, SmartSheets etc.
Certifications & Additional requirements:
- Hold valid SC Clearance
- CISSP or CISM is beneficial
- HMG experience
- CCP SIRA