Senior CTI Consultant (0711)
Location: Home based
Sector: Threat Intelligence
We have partnered with a leading European Cyber Threat Intelligence provider, to search for a Senior CTI Consultant. You will work in the Consulting arm of the business, producing CTI Assessments, long/short Threat Landscape reports and working on bespoke engagements – globally.
• Supporting and leading Consultancy Cyber Threat Intelligence Engagements across various national and international frameworks (*BEST, TIBER, iCAST, AASE)
• Setting intelligence collection requirements for supporting analysts
• High quality standardised strategic and technical report writing, using widely used standardised reporting structures
• Building and maintaining relationships with partners and clients to ensure a more complete picture of the thread landscape.
• Working under operational time pressure, self-managing tasks, meeting deadlines in support of client requirements.
• An experienced Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst/Manager with at least five years direct, operational experience. Work on various national and international frameworks for TI-led testing (*BEST, TIBER, iCAST, AASE) is preferred.
• Direct and detailed understanding and experience with numerous types of information security incidents, attacks, and events.
• Previous direct use of CTI methodologies such as investigative pivoting models, investigative frameworks, as well as MITRE ATT&CK, and the Extended CKC.
• Professional experience writing short and long form reporting to a specified, technical writing style.
• Detailed understanding of the Threat Landscape, ideally within financial services
• Ideally exposure to and experience with MISP, VirusTotal, Maltego, PassiveTotal and DomainTools
Training and Qualifications :
• CREST (CCTIA, CCTIM) or other Threat Intelligence accreditations (e.g. SANS, GIAC) are also highly desirable.