Security Operations Analyst (CR - 24-01)
Location: Home based
Sector: Security Operations
Trident Search are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to work for a worldwide brand! This role will see you work closely with the Security Operations Manager to help deliver an effective security operations service across the business. This role will provide you with a good level of responsibility and will allow you to work with a very passionate and talented team. All whilst working for an organisation that values its security team and sees them as vital team members that are integral to their overall success.
This role will see you focus on the entire spectrum of security operations including: analysis, incident response, vulnerability management and dealing with stakeholders.
- Run with monitoring of the environment and help identify any potential events that could cause harm to the business and remediate within a timely manner.
- Respond to incidents that have been escalated, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage to escalation process and identify whether alerts require initial triage or if they are false positives and carrying out incident response should it be required
- Working with vulnerability management teams to ensure vulnerabilities are detected and secured.
- Allow the business to operate effectively, whilst following best security practises.
Experience in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of trending security products and threat actors
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including being able to translate technical into non-technical speak
- Innovative and autonomous thinking
- Hands on experience with multiple SIEMS and EDR technologies
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability Management
- Hand on experience dealing with escalations and incident response
- Experience working with multiple operating systems
- Cloud experience is desirable
- Experience with PCI-DSS would be advantageous, along with various other frameworks
This is a great opportunity to work with a really passionate and talented team. If you are interested then go ahead and apply now!