Security Consultant (24/11/20/SH3)
Location: Home based
We have partnered with a leading MSSP who offer a range of services including: Incident response & penetration testing. Due to an increase in projects they now have a requirement for a Security Consultant to join the cyber team. Your role will predominantly be to deliver high quality, customer focused penetration tests. There may also be an element of incident response consultancy within this role.
• Perform penetration tests on computer systems, networks and applications
• Create new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities
• Perform physical security assessments of systems, servers and other network devices.
• Support the delivery of Cyber Essentials Plus assessments
• Review and provide feedback for information security fixes
• Establish improvements for existing security services, including hardware, software, policies and procedures
• Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable hands-on experience and accreditation in penetration testing
• CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRPT)
• Thorough understanding and experience of dealing with network architecture & web Apps.
• In-depth understanding of Operating Systems & underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc.)
• Conversant with ISO9001 and ISO27001
• Full UK driving license
• Experience and understanding of cyber incident response methodologies
• OSCP, GPEN, CCIT, CSTM or similar reputable industry certifications
• Understanding of SIEM solution deployment and monitoring
We look forward to receiving your application.