Security Architect (1012)
£59,000 - £68,000 per annum
Sector: Security Operations
Trident Search is on the lookout for a Security Architect who will be responsible for providing security architecture services for safety-critical operational technology. They will align and coordinate with wider architect governance functions and ensure safety-critical operational technology security architecture reduces both the probability and impact of cyber-attacks.
Please note successful candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to go through full clearance checks at the point of onboarding.
- Lead the management and optimisation of critical security architecture, ensuring end-to-end solutions are in place.
- Produce and maintain appropriate technical security guidance documentation for safety-critical operational technology.
- Work alongside wider architectural governance functions to ensure all change initiatives are reviewed, supported and aligned.
- Work with external partners to influence safety-critical operational technology-related regulatory requirements and ensure that change initiatives are aligned with those requirements.
- Identify, decide mitigations for, resolve/escalate architecture-related safety-critical operational technology security-related risks.
- Collaborate with design teams, project teams and the wider architectural function to ensure security requirements are designed into new products and services by default.
- Given the relative age and maturity of the cyber security profession – the list below is not exhaustive, as long as they can meet the majority and are looking to develop the rest – please do apply:
- Cyber Security Qualifications: To hold relevant cyber security qualifications to prove the depth of knowledge and achieve credibility with stakeholders: BSc / MSc in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related subject; CISSP, GICSP, Senior CCP (Architect) or similar Security Architecture qualification; CCSP, CCSK or similar Cloud Security qualification.
- Architectural Methodologies: Experience of applying or relevant qualifications / certifications in SABSA, TOGAF
- Software Development Lifecycles: Deep familiarity with contemporary DevOps methods and tooling.
- Microsoft Azure: Extensive experience of deploying Azure related security controls.
- Risk Management: Expert understanding of cyber security risk management.
- Project / Programme / Portfolio Governance: A detailed understanding of standard capability delivery methodologies and governance structures.
- NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework