Security Architect (20/07/20SA)
Location: London, London
Sector: Security Operations
We have an opportunity for a Security Architect to join one of the most trusted brands in the UK. They are looking for a talented Architect to come in and ensure security by design is established and help with the creation of ground breaking solutions across the business.
This is a role where you will gain endless amounts of exposure, be incredibly valued and be given the chance to progress your career further.
- Understand the clients security posture, polices and frameworks to a level that will enable you to educate key stakeholders whilst spotting areas to improve and innovate.
- You will also be required to stay up to date with the security landscape in terms of methodologies and different threat actors and be able to provide recommendations on how to remain safe and secure.
- Risk mitigation is a key area of focus for my client and it will be down to you and your team to ensure the architectural foundations are in place to help decrease any risk to the business.
- Our client is always implementing new technologies so you will have experience in creating security road maps and negotiating with stakeholders and project managers to ensure a smooth transition.
- This also goes hand in hand with making sure they remain compliant, so you will be heavily involved with project lifecycles and ensuring they are remaining compliant.
- Expertise in designing security solutions from the ground up.
- Technical understanding of encryption, IAM and network security hardware.
- Understanding of digital transformations and cloud security.
- The ability to work alongside Security Operations and Engineering teams.
- Industry recognised certifications are desirable. (CISSP,CISM or any SANS Certifications)
- Industry recognised Architectural certifications. (TOGAF or SABSA).