L3 Security Analyst (13/02/cr)
Location: Richmond, London
Sector: Security OperationsJump to application form
Trident Search are working with a global telecommunications company to bring in a skilled L3 Security Analyst. The individual will be working within a bespoke cyber defence centre of excellence to identify and validate threats using state of the art security tools and defence products.
- Analysing threats by using a myriad of data (net traffic data, log files, firewall data)
- Work with executives/team leaders to deliver better security practices and identify defence deficiencies.
- Ensuring that the analytical approach from all security analysts meets with stringent security protocols.
- Act as liaison between incident response leads and subject matter experts.
- Provide expert technical knowledge during major incidents and streamlined analysis to identify advanced attacker tactics and techniques.
Key experience required.
- Experience using a range of SIEM tools with ArcSight being preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge around industry standard operating systems and technologies. This includes in-depth network technology knowledge i.e. routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Experience with modern offensive/defensive techniques.
- Identify intrusions and breaches in cloud/hybrid on premise solutions.
What the Client Offers
- The opportunity to work in an industry leading cyber security centre of excellence.
- To be part of game changing projects that will impact the business’s work environment.
- An extensive flexible work package that can support you and your family.
- An unrivalled remuneration/bonus package including 28 days holiday entitlement and paid leave for charity projects.
- Opportunity to work for a business that champions diversity and the HeForShe initiative.