IAM Security Architect (1012)
£59,000 - £68,000 per annum
Sector: Security Operations
Trident Search is on the lookout for an IAM Security Architect who will be responsible for providing security architecture services for IAM within the business. They will align and coordinate with the broader governance functions and ensure IAM security architecture reduces the probability and impact of cyber-attacks.
Successful candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to go through complete clearance checks at the point of onboarding.
- Lead the management and optimisation of IAM architecture, ensuring end-to-end solutions were in place and communicated across the business.
- Produce and maintain appropriate technical security guidance documentation in support of wider policies
- Work alongside wider functions to ensure all change initiatives are reviewed, supported and aligned with the IAM security architecture.
- Work with external partners to influence identity and access management related regulatory requirements and ensure that change initiatives are aligned with those requirements.
- Support wider security architecture activities outside of identity and access management when required.
- Maintain the effectiveness of core identity and access management security capabilities.
- Anticipate technology trends, future threats and capability requirements and support development to address these.
- Collaborate with design teams, project teams and the wider architectural function to ensure security requirements are designed into new products and services by default.
- Cyber Security Qualifications – this list is not conclusive: BSc / MSc in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related subject; CISSP, GICSP, Senior CCP (Architect) or similar Security Architecture qualification; CCSP, CCSK or similar Cloud Security qualification.
- Architectural Methodologies: Experience of applying or relevant qualifications/certifications in SABSA, TOGAF
- Software Development Lifecycles: Deep familiarity with contemporary DevOps methods and tooling, the experience of applying DevSecOps.
- Microsoft Azure: Extensive experience of deploying Azure related security controls.
- IAM & PAM: Extensive Experience in deploying IAM and PAM solutions
- Risk Management: Expert understanding of cyber security risk management.
- Project / Programme / Portfolio Governance: A detailed understanding of standard capability delivery methodologies and governance structures.
- Operational technology: Familiarity with one or more of: IEC 62443 series standards, ISO 26262 and related standards, Embedded system development, Connected/Autonomous Vehicle and ITS systems and standards, e.g. ETSI standards, NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework
- Be SC cleared or willing to undergo SC clearance at point of onboarding