- Posted 16 May 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NamePhoebe Wood
Trident Search has partnered with one of the global leaders in threat intelligence, anti-fraud, network security, and incident response. They have a global presence and are constantly bringing cutting-edge technology to the market.
We are looking for a Head of Demand Generation Marketing to lead the demand generation team, made up of field marketers and partnership marketing managers. You will work closely with the sales team to qualify and nurture leads, and drive localised marketing plans, adjusting the DG strategy for each region. The majority of the lead generation focus will be in the EMEA and APAC regions.
The role you will be doing
- Execute regional lead generation strategies that build awareness, drive demand, create and nurture leads, and builds and accelerate pipeline.
- Maintain a cross-functional partnership with product marketing and sales teams.
- Drive regional marketing plans and events that increase awareness of the client, and generate a strong pipeline.
- Work with partners on co-marketing initiatives with the focus on driving demand and revenue.
- Participate in regular regional marketing and sales reviews – present impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, identify gaps in strategy and revise marketing strategies to fill the gap.
- Measure, analyse, and report the impact and results of campaigns to stakeholders and executives.
- Collect regional/local information that contributes to ongoing market research and supports regional marketing and sales activities such as providing a focused view of the targeted buyer persona.
- Build the brand and develop a brand affinity to achieve a tangible lift in brand attributes among the target audience. Position the vendor as a leader in cyber security through the execution and management of regional marketing initiatives.
- You will act as the primary marketing contact with the regional sales teams and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
The person we are looking for
- You have a strong foundation in demand generation marketing strategies and processes.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a B2B demand generation role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business or related fields.
- Direct experience in go-to-market planning, development and execution across multiple marketing channels.
- Experience in managing and planning events and exhibitions.
- Ability to review data and use analytics to shape strategies and decisions.
- Previous background or experience in the cyber security industry is a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
- Strong communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams and personalities, possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills.
If this opportunity is of interest and matches your skillset please apply now!