EVP Marketing (1004)
Location: London, London
Market reflective salary
Sector: Security Operations
The EVP Marketing position is an amazing opportunity for a highly talented and skilled individual to join a market leader company, plan and execute the marketing strategy, define the roadmap, and manage the marketing team and domain.
We are looking for a creative, growth-oriented Marketing EVP responsible for building up the brand while generating new opportunities to grow the client in the exploding global AI market.
As a member of the executive team, the VP of Marketing is responsible for the company's core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive growth.
- Develop and lead the company's global go-to-market strategy and direct the tactical execution to support the company's toplines growth.
- Build the company's brand identity and brand definition - including positioning, messaging, and value proposition strategy. Build and establish the product marketing and communications strategy.
- Build and lead the global marketing team.
- Drive the digital marketing and social media campaigns for increased brand awareness and lead generation.
- Own and efficiently utilize budget, allocate spending, and optimize a blend of marketing channels and resources to achieve measurable results.
- Produce high-quality content for various needs, such as market surveys, webinars, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, videos, and more.
- Analyze ROI of all marketing programs, communicate results, and evaluate marketing effectiveness.
- Build a strong marketing organization deeply aligned with the sales teams, providing proactive marketing solutions and sales support tools.
- Guide research and analysis needs of the market to include partners, customers, and competition.
- 3-5 years of experience as a VP within the global enterprise sales markets.
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the b2b enterprise sales.
- Must be able to demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution planning clearly, and define measurable results.
- Experience across all disciplines of marketing includes lead gen, branding, social media, communications, content marketing, branding, public relations, marketing analytics, and events.
- Demonstrable experience in positioning a company in a competitive market.
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of the customer journey.
- B2G experience - an advantage.