Enterprise Security Architect (25/11/20CR)
Location: London, London
Sector: Security Operations
Our client, a globally recognised Financial Services firm are looking for an Enterprise Security Architect to come and join their team. They are looking for someone to come in and own the Security Architecture vertical. This is an incredibly varied role, which will see you work with multiple teams across the business, creating security roadmaps and reporting to C-Suite Stakeholders. They have an AWS Environment and would ideally like someone who has experience in Cloud Architecture and working with Developers and the SDLC. Reporting directly into the Head of Security Design, you will be given the opportunity to make this role your own.
- You will be the go to person for Security Architecture and help educate and promote security awareness and best practises
- Building and promoting security architecture patterns, frameworks, guardrails and standards and embedding them within the tribes.
- You will design and implement security controls and create security road maps whilst working to industry frameworks
- You will help promote security architecture throughout the business
- You will spearhead the maintenance and innovation of the enterprise architecture
- You will engage with other Architects within the business to help resolve issues
- Experience in multiple areas of security architecture including working in an enterprise environment and improving end to end solutions
- A strong technical understanding of multiple areas of security. Including Cloud Security, Application Security and Network Security
- To be able to make decisions that will not hinder day to day business operations
- To have worked with multiple security frameworks and methodologies
- Experience dealing with Stakeholders up to C-Suite level and promoting the benefits of security architecture and security by design.
This is a role that will truly allow you to make it your own, you will join an incredibly reputable company who are big on not only diversity but also flexibility. If this sounds like you, then go ahead and apply now.