Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (01407)
Sector: Threat Intelligence
We are working with a leading UK Threat Intelligence and Investigations provider, who are one of the first to take a proactive approach to remote working.
Passionate about what they do, they empower decision makers and enterprise leaders to identify emerging threats and mitigate business risk. They are now expanding their multi-disciplined analyst team to meet client demand and drive further market share and growth.
They’re currently looking for inquisitive, imaginative and flexible entry-level cyber intelligence analysts to shape and grow with us. Embracing your curiosity and passion, they’ll provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a business that is consistently capturing cross-industry interest and being known for its ‘can do’ attitude and creative solutions to client problems.
Passionate about your chosen profession, they want to talk with dynamic self-starters with a keen eye for detail who are able to demonstrate an ability to thrive under pressure. Their friendly collaborative team is always open to new ideas and ready to help whenever needed, so they’re not expecting for you to work on your own. Ultimately, they want someone who will in time own their role, execute customer engagements independently and help to grow business relationships.
They want to work with people who are easy going and who wants to be part of something that all look back upon and say “we built this”; someone who wants to test themselves yet is not too afraid to make some mistakes along the way. They are searching for enthusiastic commitment and immersion from you, where you will help us continue to grow their internationally recognised intelligence business.
Expectations: Understanding of current trends in cyber intelligence, OSINT and current cyber threat landscape. Ability to manipulate Office 365 tools, understanding of Python or other coding
languages. Interest or experience of malware analysis. General willingness to learn and develop rapidly to meet team requirements and expectations.
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will contribute to the daily operational delivery of services to clients.
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will act in accordance with work instructions, processes and other operational procedures as directed by Management.
• The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will triage, collate, analyse and report new threat indicators and warnings relevant to their clients as well as providing routine updates and briefings on subjects and material relevant to the service.
• The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will maintain an enduring Knowledge Base of threat activity for use across the team and clients.
• The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will evaluate and develop new sources of information and toolsets as potential generators of intelligence.
• The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will develop subject matter expertise of the Intelligence EcoSystem and client threat landscapes in order to support BAU and short notice operations, incidents and other data driven ‘deep dive’ activities.
• The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will support internal forums, meetings and discussions in order to improve situational awareness across the team and increase opportunities to enhance client service delivery opportunities.
• The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will support the further development of services identifying the interfaces between them and clients to ensure quality of service and value.