Cyber Security Analyst (14/07/20SO)
Location: North West London
Sector: Security Operations
If you are looking for a hands on security role this could be for you. We have a client who is looking for an experienced analyst with a strong background in networks to join their tech start up. They already have a team in place and need you to come in and help lead and develop their offering to clients. You will be responsible for managing incidents, threat hunting, maturing their tooling and helping them promote their EDR tool to clients.
- Act as a 3rd/4th line support function for clients
- Deep investigation of alerts whilst carrying out risk assessments to the business.
- Help clients understand what is happening on their estate and provide effective remediation solutions
- Working with stakeholders to create a future security road map
- Report writing on incidents and the threat landscape
- Assisting in the definition of analysis procedures and protocols
- Assist with threat hunting training across the business
- Excellent knowledge of IDS and IPS
- Experience working with PCAPS and Firewalls
- Experience across multiple verticals including , analytics, IR, CTI and Threat Hunting
- Strong knowledge of the Cyber landscape and the ability to educate clients
- Worked with network protocols in depth
- Experience using TCPDump, WireShark as well as but not limited to Snort,
- Experience working with vulnerability assessment and forensics teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company that will grant you plenty of exposure in a SecOps environment. Reach out for more details.