Trident Search are excited to have partnered with an innovative and rapidly growing Series A security start-up. We are assisting them through a period of exciting growth and are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join the team. If you are a motivated self-starter, enjoying working in a dynamic and collaborative team full of awesome people then this opportunity is not to be missed!
Our client are on a mission to continue to design and build the security architecture of the future. They provide their customers with the most comprehensive defence against cyber security threats using cutting edge technology. Founded in 2017, they have since become a recognised name within their space and are now scaling.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager join the customer operations teams to build long-term strategic relationships and to ensure that their customers meet their desired goals on a continuous basis. The role will provide the opportunity for someone that is motivated to hit the ground running to shape the way they currently deliver customer value.
You will have the opportunity to benefit from the skills and experience of industry leaders across the business as you would be working closely with teams including our SOC, sales, and sales engineering as well as the technology and product team.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver world-class customer experiences through onboarding, ongoing management, issue resolution, relationship management, and communication.
- Develop strong strategic relationships within all customer accounts to ensure that the customer achieves their desired outcome.
- Proactively engage with customers and build customer champions throughout BAU which result in new opportunities and renewals.
- Successfully manage customer portfolios to ensure that customers see value in and ensure they understand the business benefit
- Provide regular customer reviews and deliver reports on the platform, highlighting the benefits and aligning service delivery aligned with customer requirements.
- Be the customer's subject matter expert and advisor on all things service and business-related. Become the escalation point for customers, and work with all internal teams to ensure proactive communication to customers on technical issues, relay commercial information back to sales teams, and operate beside the SOC on delivery of services.
- Gain and measure customer feedback and satisfaction. Relay any product or service feedback to relevant internal teams such as product, end-point and detection engineering.
- Proactively identify challenges that could impact customer adoption, satisfaction, renewals or churn
- Support customers throughout their lifecycle from onboarding to preparing for renewal, including identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Help implement process improvements and create scalable processes to drive customer success objectives
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Someone proactive and eager, that wants to help create a world class customer success department and provide a world class customer experience.
- Experience in a similar position in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Sales Engineering or Account Manager.
- Exposure and understanding of the cyber security industry in either compliance or security services such as SIEM, EDR, MDR - Essential.
- Understanding of networks
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strategic thinker who is also practical and able to apply high level principles to day-to-day situations.
- Salesforce or CRM experience