Applications Security Architect (1011)
£59,000 - £68,000 per annum
Sector: Security Operations
Trident Search is on the lookout for an Application Security Architect to aid their client on a transformation journey to implement a policy of ‘secured by design and therefore all the architecture community will be heavily involved at the beginning of the life cycle.
You will be responsible for the provision of security architecture services for enterprise technology and applications. They will align and coordinate with wider architect governance functions and ensure enterprise technology and applications security architecture reduces both the probability and impact of cyber-attacks.
Successful candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to go through full clearance checks at point of onboarding
- Lead the management and optimisation of enterprise technology and applications security architecture
- Produce and maintain appropriate technical security guidance documentation and security patterns in support of wider security policies.
- Work alongside wider architectural governance functions to ensure all change initiatives are reviewed, supported and aligned
- Work with external partners to influence enterprise technology and applications related regulatory requirements
- Support wider security architecture activities outside of enterprise technology and applications when required.
- Identify, decide mitigations for, resolve/escalate architecture-related enterprise technology and applications security-related risks.
- Collaborate with design teams, project teams and the broader architectural function to ensure security requirements are designed into new products and services by default.
Cyber Security Qualifications: To hold relevant cyber security qualifications to prove the depth of knowledge and achieve credibility with stakeholders:
- BSc / MSc in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related subject;
- OR: CISSP, GICSP, Senior CCP (Architect) or similar Security Architecture qualification;
- OR: CCSP, CCSK or similar Cloud Security qualification.
Architectural Methodologies: Experience of applying or relevant qualifications/certifications in:
Software Development Lifecycles:
- Deep familiarity with contemporary DevOps methods and tooling.
- Experience in applying DevSecOps.
Microsoft Azure: Extensive experience of deploying Azure related security controls.
Risk Management: Expert understanding of cyber security risk management.
- · Enterprise technology: Deep knowledge of
- Microsoft security products
- Relevant NIST and ISO standards
- Embedded system development